Hi everyone! Stacia here. I recently experienced the phenomena that occurs when a band of hungry teens hits your kitchen. Who knew so many bags of chips and cookies could be inhaled simultaneously and that they would STILL be hungry, ha! I figured there are plenty of other parents out there experiencing this very thing, so thought I would compile a list of some of our favorite Trader Joe’s snacks that I am stocking in bulk to keep hungry teens happy in my house. I also would love to know your favorites, email us at email@example.com to share how you keep your fridge and pantry stocked!
1. Wood Fired Naples Style Pepperoni Pizza - so quick and easy! Even better with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top!
2. Handsome Cut French Fries - always a favorite, these are delicious on their own or tossed with truffle oil and truffle salt!
3. Brazilian Style Cheese Bread - Newest fan favorite!
4. Movie Style Popcorn - bags and bags of this…
5. Rolled Corn Tortilla Lime Chips
6. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels (check out the Almond Butter Filled Pretzels too-so so good!)
7. Blondie Bar Baking Mix - A favorite midnight snack…
8. Truffle Brownie Mix - These are so decadent and delicious!